Submitting hash, IP address, domain, and web address requests
To submit a lookup request:
- Open Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal at https://opentip.kaspersky.com.
- In the Analysis () section, on the Lookup tab, in the Enter your request here field, enter an object or text you want to investigate in Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal:
- Hash (MD5, SHA1, SHA256).
- IP address (IPv4).
- Web address. Web address length is limited to a maximum of 2000 characters. Other characters will be ignored during a web address investigation.
- Text. In this case, the Search category is displayed on the Requests page (), but the report is not available.
Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal recognizes the type of the requested object automatically.
- If you want to look up the object privately, select the Private submission check box.
For registered users, the private request results are available on the My requests tab. However, the lookup results can become public only if another user submits the same object publicly.
- Press the Enter button.
- If necessary, pass the reCAPTCHA test:
- Select the I'm not a robot check box in the reCAPTCHA widget.
- Follow the instructions to pass the reCAPTCHA test.
The request results are displayed on the report page. The page content varies depending on the requested object type.