Submitting hash, IP address, domain, and web address requests
To submit a lookup request:
- Open Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal at https://opentip.kaspersky.com.
- In the Analysis section, on the Lookup tab, in the Hash, IP address, domain, or web address field, enter an object you want to investigate in Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal:
- Hash (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256).
- IP address (IPv4).
- Web address. Web address length is limited to a maximum of 2000 characters. Other characters will be ignored during a web address investigation.
Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal recognizes the type of the requested object automatically.
- If you want to look up the object privately, select the Private submission results check box.
The results is available on the My requests tab only for you. The lookup results can become public only if another user submits the same object publicly.
- Click the Look up button.
- If necessary, pass the reCAPTCHA test:
- Select the I'm not a robot check box in the reCAPTCHA widget.
- Follow the instructions to pass the reCAPTCHA test.
The request results are displayed on the report page. The page content varies depending on the requested object type.