Interface of Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal
This section describes the primary elements of the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal interface (see figure below).
Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal interface
The worldwide cybermap shows threats around the globe. You can hover your mouse over a country to reveal its global rank of the most attacked countries and the percentage of users whose Kaspersky products have blocked threats of the selected type. To the right of the cybermap, a list of the most attacked countries is displayed.
When you click a specific country on the cybermap, threat ratings and statistics are displayed. These include ranking in the ‘most frequently attacked countries’ list, and the number of detected dangerous objects. Clicking an item in the threats list takes you to the Kaspersky threats website.
For both the worldwide and individual country cybermaps, filtering by type and time is available.
By selecting the information type in the drop-down list, you can view the information for the following types:
- Ransomware—Shows ransomware-class threats: ransomware or blockers.
- Exploits—Shows statistics on exploits detected by various security components.
- Web threats—Shows statistics on threats detected by the Web Anti-Virus component in Kaspersky products.
- Spam—Shows statistics on countries where Kaspersky solutions recorded the largest amount of e-mail spam, as well as the most frequently triggered spam detection methods and technologies.
- Malicious mail—Shows statistics on threats detected in e-mails.
- Network attacks—Shows statistics on threats detected by the Network Attack Blocker component. Typically, these threats include password crackers, port scanners, for various vulnerabilities and other attacks.
- Local infections—Shows statistics on threats detected on the devices of Kaspersky users.
- On-demand scan—Shows statistics on threats detected by manual on-demand scans run via the Kaspersky product interface.
By selecting the time period in the drop-down list, you also can filter the displayed information for a specific period:
- Day—Cybermap and other threat statistics for the past 24 hours are displayed.
- Week—Cybermap and other threat statistics for the past seven days are displayed.
- Month—Cybermap and other threat statistics for the past month are displayed.
You can also zoom in on the cybermap by scrolling the map area. Clicking the house button () returns the cybermap zoom to 100%.
The left part of the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal page contains a menu to access the main functions of the portal.
This menu consists of two sections. You can click the rightwards arrows () to expand or leftwards arrows () to collapse each of these at any time to more conveniently view the relevant section or elements of the menu.
The main menu provides access to the following sections:
- Analysis (). In this section, you can:
- Requests (). In this section, you can:
- On the Public requests tab—View a list of lookup requests made by other users (public requests).
- On the My requests tab—View a list of your search results, including lookup requests, file and web address analysis requests, and requests made using the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal API. This tab is available only for registered users.
- Premium Services (). In this section, you can view a description of the premium services offered by Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal.
- About Portal (). In this section, you can view general information about Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal features.
- Select theme (). This menu lets you choose a dark or light background web interface.
- Select language (). The menu lets you select the localization language for the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal interface. It is available in English and Russian.
- Help (). Takes you to Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal Help.
- Send feedback (). Takes you to a page where you can send comments and suggestions about our services and website to the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal team.
- Sign in to premium version (). Lets you sign in with a Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal account (Premium Access). Available only if you are not signed in to Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal.
You can access this menu by clicking your user name in the lower-left corner of the page.
The account menu is only available if you have signed in with your Kaspersky account. Through this menu, you can do the following:
- Change password. Takes you to a page where you can change your Kaspersky Account password.
- Request token. Takes you to a page where you can request an API token, which is required for working with Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal API.
- Sign out. Signs you out of Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal. Available only if you are signed in to Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal.
- Privacy Statement. Takes you to the Data Privacy Statement Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal page. Available only if you are signed in to Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal.